Please register for the Conference by one of the two following means:
- Online Registration Form
- Please click here to download the Registration Form as a PDF and send it to the Conference Secretariat by fax
Each participant must use a separate registration form, please photocopy the original form as required.
Registration Categories & Rates
April 6, 2018
Regular & Onsite
April 7 –
June 8, 2018
|Scientist, Researcher, Physician, Senior Professionals in Police, Justice or Social Work||£ 365||£ 405|
|Health Professionals (Nurses, Midwives, Health visitors, Paramedics), Police Officers, Junior Social Workers, Support Organisations and Students||£ 275||£ 310|
|Bereaved Family Members (Parents, Grandparents, Adult siblings)||£ 220||£ 245|
|Scientist, Researcher, Physician, Senior Professionals in Police, Justice or Social Work - DAILY|
|Health Professionals (Nurses, Midwives, Health visitors), Police Officers, Junior Social Workers, Support Organisations and Students - DAILY|| £ 160|
|Bereaved Family Members (Parents, Grandparents, Adult siblings) - DAILY|
The registration fee for all categories includes: Name badge, Certificate of attendance, Entrance to scientific sessions & exhibition area, lunches & coffee breaks, Civic Reception.
The daily registration fee for all categories includes: Name badge, Certificate of attendance for the selected date, Entrance to scientific sessions and exhibition area, lunches and coffee breaks on the selected date.
Office: Kenes M+
Phone: +90 212 299 9984
Fax: +90 212 299 9977
Once validated with payment or invoice, registrations are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellation received before and on April 15, 2018, the registration fee will be refunded less the administrative charges 50.-£.
- Cancellation received between April 16 and May 4, 2018, %50 of the registration fee will be refunded.
- Cancellation received after May 4, 2018, the registration fee will be non-refundable.
- Notification of changes in reservation and/or cancellations must be done in writing to the Conference Secretariat, Kenes M+, Ms. Neyir Utugen, email@example.com.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT and taxes.
- A confirmation letter will be emailed within one week of receipt of the total registration fee.
- Registration for Gala Dinner on Friday 8 June 2018 will be announced and available for booking soon.
Registration and Information Desk
During the Conference, there will be a Registration Desk within the TIC (Technology and Innovation Centre - The University of Strathclyde) for onsite registration, distribution of name badges and for helping participants with issues related to registration.
The operating hours of the registration desk as follows:
7 June 2018, Thursday 07:30 – 18:00
8 June 2018, Friday 07:30 – 15:00
9 June 2018, Saturday 07:30 – 18:00
Terms of Payment
The official currency of the conference is GBP.
Payments should be made in advance by credit card.
Holders of Visa or Euro card / MasterCard may use their cards for charging all costs. Please indicate card number, expiry date and security code on the registration form. Please note that daily exchange rates will be applied and slight differences on the total charged amount may arise due to fluctuations in the daily exchange rates.