Submit an Abstract
On behalf of the Scientific Committee, we thank you for submitting your work for presentation at the International Conference on Stillbirth, SIDS and Baby Survival 2018 in Glasgow, United Kingdom.
We have an on-line abstract submission and evaluation process administered by Kenes; please take a moment to read the following simple guidelines.
All abstracts must be submitted on-line through the abstract submission system. Abstracts that are sent via e-mail or fax will not be included in the abstract assessment process by the Scientific Programme Committee.
Abstract Submission Guideline
- All submissions must be made online through the abstract submission system. The deadline is 16th February 2018.
- If an abstract is accepted for presentation either for oral or poster presentation, the first author must undertake to present it.
- The presenting author will be required to register for the congress in order to have acceptance of the abstract confirmed.
- All abstracts will initially be reviewed, graded and accepted or rejected by the Scientific Program Committee. The Committee reserves the right to determine whether an abstract is accepted as an oral presentation or a poster presentation. The decision of the Committee is final.
Preparation of Abstracts
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- An abstract must have a short, specific title (containing no abbreviations) that indicates the nature of the investigation.
- Describe briefly the objectives of the study unless they are contained in the title. Include a brief statement of methods if pertinent. State findings in detail sufficient to support conclusions.
- Standard abbreviations may be used without definition. Nonstandard abbreviations (kept to minimum) must be placed in parentheses after the first use of the word or phrase abbreviated.
- Do not include references, credits or grant support.
- Do not include the names or personal information of any patient participating in the study or trial.
- The body of the abstract must not exceed 2,500 characters (including spaces). The addition of a graphic deducts 500 characters. Graphic files should only include one image per file.
The abstracts will be considered either for;
· Oral Presentation
· Poster Presentation
Thank you for submitting your work for consideration. We are looking forward to meeting you at the International Conference on Stillbirth, SIDS and Baby Survival 2018. Please make contact with us directly should you have any specific enquiries.
Kenes, Scientific Program Coordinator
Ms. Alida Enes, firstname.lastname@example.org